This post was last updated on July 14th, 2023
Wondering what are the best S-Grade Characters in Crossing Void? Let’s have a look at top tier characters in Crossing Void Tier List Global – Best Characters
This is the Crossing Void Tier List (Global) featuring the best characters that you can use to build the best line-up/team.
Quick Navigation: –
- List of all characters in Crossing Void
- How to get limited gacha vouchers
- Crossing Void Codes
- Tips & Tricks – Get free S-Grade Character
Crossing Void Tier List Overview: –
Crossing Void is packed with lots of Anime Characters who excel in inflicting AoE damage, single target damage, healing, assisting, etc. And, as you know that every character can be of S-grade – and, the same character can be of B-grade.
With the help of the inherit system, you can easily transform the low-grade character’s stat to a high-grade character. For example – B-grade Ryuji’s stats can be transferred to S-grade Ryuji. Why would you do this?
Because in the early game, you may not get S-grade characters – but as you keep playing or summoning, you will eventually get an S-grade character.
Since you didn’t have an S-grade character in the early game – and, you developed a low-grade character at that time, you would not want to waste the resources and time spent on building that character. So with the help of inherit system, low-grade’s qualities can be transferred to the same character of high-grade.
Now, not all the S-grade characters are good – so you should not develop them in the early game because you would not get any benefit from them even if you get an S-grade later in the game. So we have listed the top characters that you should focus on.
And, when you get their S-grade character card, inherit the low-grade character’s stats to the S-grade character. So let’s not waste any time and navigate to the Crossing Void Tier List Global – Best Characters in the game!
Crossing Void Tier List – Best Characters: –
- Shana with Wilhemina or Erio or Yukina
- Asuna with Yuuki or Miyuki Sup or Kirito
- Miyuki Shiba with Zero or Kirino Kousaka or Kuroyukihime
- Mikoto Misaka with Kuroko Shirai or Shizuo Heiwajima or Touma Kamijou
- Kirito with AKO or Yuuki or Leafa or Rusian
- Alice with Alicia or Kirito
- Kojou/Kojyo with Yukina or Kirito
- Yukina with Rentaraou or Touma Kamijou
- Kuroyukihime with Kazari Uiharu or Kirito
- Qwenthur with Havia or LLENN
Crossing Void Tier List Global – Shana: –
Shana is one of the best characters in Crossing Void Global. She excels in inflicting AoE damage on the enemies, which is her strength. As the main character, you can pair Shana with Wilhemina or Erio or Yukina for cross skill effects. Depending on the pair, you will get a boost in battles.
- With Wilhemina = +PHY DMG and Arcane DMG
- Erio = Shield effect + DMG reduction
- Yukina = Dispel Buffs + AoE PHY DMG/Arcane DMG
Crossing Void Tier List – Asuna: –
Asuna is another one of the best characters in Crossing Void Global. She inflicts F.Damage, which is her main strength. As the main character Asuna, you can pair Yuuki or Miyuki Shiba or Kirito for cross skill benefits.
- With Yuuki = PHY DMG to the middle enemy, bonus CRIT Rate
- Miyuki Shiba = Increases DMG dealt, CRIT rate of all allies, but increases DMG dealt of all enemies
- Kirito = PHY DMG to the enemy at front
Crossing Void Tier List Global – Miyuki Shiba: –
As the main character, Miyuki Shiba has AoE damage skills, DEF and Dispel effects. For cross skill benefits, you can Miyuki Shiba with these Support characters – Zero or Kirino Kousaka or Kuroyukihime.
- With Zero = AoE Arcane DMG
- Kirino = PHY DMG and Arcane DMG to Rear Enemy
- Kuroyukihime = PHY DMG and Arcane DMG to Middle Enemy
Mikoto Misaka: –
Mikoto Misaka is one of the best characters with AoE DMG Skills. As the main character, she provides bleed effect, AoE DMG, and Arcane DMG. For cross skill benefits, you can pair Mikoto Misaka with Kuroko Shirai or Shizuo Heiwajima or Touma Kamijou. Depending on the Sup character, you will get cross skill benefits.
- With Kuroko Shirai: AoE Arcane DMG
- Shizuo Heiwajima: AoE PHY, Arcane DMG. Also, reduces the enemy healing received for several turns
- Touma Kamijou: PHY DMG and Arcane DMG on the front enemy
Kirito, as the main character in the team, provides AoE DMG, F. DMG, PHY DMG, Shield effect, and Wound effect like skills. With perfect support character, Kirito can perform much better. And, as a supporting character, you have a variety of choices – AKO or Yuuki or Leafa or Rusian. So let’s check what they put on the table: –
- With AKO = Pro & Noob – recovers HP for all enemies, while Kirito turns the table – unleashing combo attacks and dealing PHY DMG to the front enemy
- Yuuki: Reduces the enemy DMG, Inflict PHY DMG to the front enemy
- Leafa: PHY DMG and Arcane DMG to the front enemy
- Rusian: AoE PHY DMG, reduces enemies’ DEF, inflict bleed effect
Alice is another great character in Crossing Void Global. She possesses AoE DMG, shield effect PHY DMG, and Arcane DMG skills. Pairing her with a good support character unleashes her true potential. As a supporting character, for cross skill benefits, you can pair Alice with Alicia or Kirito.
- With Alicia: – Lowers the DEF of enemies, AoE DMG
- Kirito – PHY DMG to the front enemy, increases ATK for several turns, reduces DEF for several turns
Crossing Void Tier List Global – Kojou: –
Kojou Akatsuki has amazing skills; the Dispel effect, Purify, lowers the defense of enemies, healing, and AoE DMG. You can pair him with these two sub-characters for cross skill benefits; Kirito or Yukina.
- With Kirito = AoE PHY DMG and Arcane DMG
- Yukina = AoE PHY DMG and Arcane DMG
Yukina as the main character excels in AoE damage. She inflicts both types of damage; Physical and Arcane. Also, her Young Lightning skill dispels the buffs from the foes. With Rentaraou or Touma bond, you can activate her cross skill effects. Best Sup for Yukina: –
- Rentaraou – Physical DMG across all enemies
- Touma – PHY DMG to the front enemy and seals them for a turn
Kuroyukihime as the main character excels in inflicting damage to the middle enemy. If you want to crush the middle enemy quickly, Kuroyukihime can help you. Also, she possesses the skill, which can increase the damage dealt by the allies. Team up her with Kirito or Kazari Uiharu for cross skill effects.
- Kirito – AoE Damage to all the enemies with ultimate skill
- Kazari Uiharu – PHY DMG to the Middle enemy
Qwenthur as the main character excels in AoE PHY DMG. With Havia or LLENN as a support character, you can activate another AoE Skill. Let’s take a look at healers and buffers – best assist type characters in the game.
Crossing Void Tier List – Best Assist/Support Characters: –
- Kirino Kousaka
- Tomoka Minato
- Hinata Hakamada(Sup)
- Erio Touwa(Sup)
Assist type characters support the allies with their skills; healing, buffs, etc. In this Crossing Void Tier List, we have listed the top-best assist role characters. How to use them? It depends on you; if you want to heal allies, then go with a healer. If you want to increase the damage of allies during the battle – go with the character who can buff allies’ DMG. Let’s take a look at the details of the characters mentioned above: –
Crossing Void AKO: –
- She is one of the best assist characters in the game. She possesses a healing skill (recovers the HP of all characters in the front over time). With Angelus skill, she protects herself and nearby allies. And, with Caelum, she purifies all the allies – making all allies immune to debuffs for several turns
Kirino Kousaka: –
- Her main role is inflicting AoE damage, but she also possesses some amazing assist skills; healing all the allies, removing the bleed and backfire debuff
Tomoko Minato: –
- Recovers HP for all allies every turn using the Soothing Fireworks skill.
- Protects all the allies by reducing their damage taken for several turns
Hinata Hakamada: –
- Increases all allies’ DMG for several turns
- Healer – Recovers the HP of all allies and remove debuffs; bleed, backfire
Erio Touwa: –
- Recovers the HP for all allies and remove debuffs; bleed and backfire
So these are the most popular and top-tier characters in Crossing Void Global. For complete characters list, guide, and other Crossing Void Global game coverage follow these links: –
- Complete characters list in Crossing Void Global
- Characters guide
- Tips, cheats & tricks
- Get free gacha vouchers
- Get gift codes
So this would be all in this Crossing Void Tier List Global.
For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – MrGuider, Follow Us On Twitter – @techhuntr. Check Out – Top New Android Games Today. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here