Puppeteer is the new character class in Dragon Raja that was released in October 2020 update. Read on for Dragon Raja Puppeteer build, core gems, and much more
Dragon Raja Puppeteer Class 2021⇓
(1) Players can not choose Puppeteer class in the beginning as it’s locked just like Fighter and Reaper classes.
(2) To unlock the Puppeteer class in Dragon Raja, you need to reach level 90 with the class that’s available at the beginning.
(3) Puppeteer is a pure mage class with attack skills that cause damage from a very long-distance and the amount of MDMG is quite decent too. This class is easy to master, has great durability(thanks to Omni guard skill), and average to a decent amount of DMG, and little mastery in control and assist aspects. Should you switch to the Puppeteer class? Well, it’s all up to you – if you are bored with the current class and want to experience some new skills and character performance, you may try switching to Puppeteer class.
Dragon Raja Puppeteer Build 2021⇓
In this Puppeteer class build, we have suggested which stats to focus on and which gems would be useful: –
- x9 Water Gems: empowers INS of Puppeteer
- x2 Wind Gems: empowers DEX of Puppeteer
- x5 Fire Gems: empowers INT of Puppeteer
- x9 Fire Gems: empowers INT
- x5 Water Gems: empowers INS
- x2 Wind Gems: empowers DEX
Alternative II: –
- x9 Fire Gems: empowers INT
- x5 Wind Gems: empowers DEX
- x2 Water Gems: empowers INS
Focus on empowering INS, INT, and DEX attributes of Puppeteer.
How To Switch To Puppeteer Class?
After reaching level 90, visit Cassell College and find an NPC named Cygnet. Talk to him -> change class -> choose Puppeteer -> spend the currency -> that’s it.
Puppeteer Class Skills⇓
- Piercing Soul: sends puppet to repeatedly invade the enemy and launches a paper projectile to cause DMG
- Suppressing Spirit: transforms the puppet to marionette – causes magic DMG + inflicts a mark of fate effect on the target(Mark of Fate decreases the target’s physical defense and magical defense. When the target afflicted with this mark dies, Puppeteer gains transformation points)
- Paper Hurrincae: – MDMG and knock the enemies back
- Force Cleaver: manipulates the puppet into spikes to pierce the target, causing MDMG.
- Razor Wheel: continuous MDMG, enemies hit enter Laceration State and suffer bonus DMG.
- Omni Guard: Puppeteer class summons the puppet to shield the self and gains block effect. One of the best skills that empower durability
Also, see –
- Dragon Raja CD Key Codes
- Soul Dancer Build Guide
- Assassin Build Guide
- Blade Master Build Guide
- Gunslinger Build Guide
- Best Class
- Change Class
So that’s all in this post on Dragon Raja Puppeteer Class guide, best gems to build the core, etc. Share your build recommendations in the comments.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here