Started playing as Gunslinger in Dragon Raja and wondering how to build properly and which gems to use? Read on for Dragon Raja Gunslinger build, guide, skills & talents
Gunslinger is one of the popular classes in the Dragon Raja game. With powerful ranged-DPS skills, Gunslinger can knock off powerful enemies in no time. Since the game does not give much information about its skills in the beginning, you may want to know more about it before choosing it as the main class. In this Dragon Raja Gunslinger build, we will guide you through the core build, gems, talents & skills of Gunslinger class. So let’s not waste any time and check out the build.
Quick Navigation –
Dragon Raja Gunslinger Core Build: –
For Gunslinger, you have to focus on its Physical attack and CRIT level. By focusing we mean to say that you have to equip the gems that increase these stats; Physical attack and CRIT level. Gunslinger’s main element is Wind ATK – so make sure to equip the Wind gems and get more skill damage. Let’s take a look at Gunslinger Core Build – which gems should you choose?
- CON – 1 point will add HP by 400, Physical DEF by 2, Magical DEF by 2, CRIT RES by 2
- INT – 1 point will add HP by 120, Multistrike by 2
- DEX – 1 point will add HP by 240, PATK by 2, CRIT by 6, Multistrike by 2
- STR – 1 point will add HP by 120, PATK by 5, AP by 2
- INS – 1 point will add HP by 240, PATK by 2, AP by 4, CDR by 4
Conclusion – build DEX/STR/INS score for Gunslinger as they increase physical attack and gives you more CRIT.
Tap the Gunslinger avatar in the upper-left corner. In the Gunslinger’s profile, general tab, you will see the “M” keyword that hints you which stats to focus on to build Gunslinger perfectly. In the advanced tab of Gunslinger’s profile, you will see Gunslinger’s main element. Also, In the general tab, tap the (i) symbol to check the build score.
Dragon Raja Gunslinger Gems Build: –
- x9 Green/Wind(DEX) Gems – for more CRIT and DPS
- x5 Red/Fire(STR) Gems – for MS or go with the INS build
- x2 Blue/Water(INS) Gems – for more HP and PATK
So this would be our Dragon Raja Gunlisnger Gems build.
Dragon Raja Gunslinger Class Guide: –
- Role – DPS
- Type – Ranged
- Strength – Inflicting Damage
- Difficulty – Easy to Master
- Survivability – Good
- Control – Good
- Assist – Poor
- Explosion – Good
- Ratings – 4/5
Gunslinger is easy to play, master and solo-player friendly. If you are a beginner, this class would be a good pick as its damage is pretty good – and the damage is what you need to knock off the bosses and hordes of enemies in combat. With high DPS stats, Gunslinger class inflicts massive AoE and single target damage to the opponents. Ranged attacks with the gun are amazing!
Dragon Raja Gunslinger Class Skills: –
Gunslinger class offers two skill sets that you can switch between during the battle anytime.
- Pulse Bomb(Set I) – with this skill, Gunslinger fires a pulse bomb which causes physical damage to the target and up to 5 nearby foes. It costs around 40 energy points to cast this skill
- Wind Shot(Set I) – with this skill, Gunslinger inflicts PDMG(Physical damage) to the target. Also, this restores the energy and puts a Wind Mark for a few seconds. Wind Mark is a kind of trigger bomb that triggers a wind blast if you use the normal attack and pulse bombs on the target.
- Cannon (Set I)- with this skill, Gunslinger gets immune to the control effects and inflicts PDMG to multiple enemies in a line(Straight line) + inflicts delay for a few seconds. Gunslinger expends all energy to cast this skill.
- Arbiter of Peace (Set I) – using this skill, you can knock away surrounding enemies and inflict physical damage. Switching to heavy form using this skill makes you immune to Delay. Movement speed reduced by around 25% + immune to control effects
Skill Use Guide: –
- Use Wind Shot and mark the enemy with Wind Mark. Then use normal attacks or Pulse Bomb to trigger Wind Blast
- Arbiter of Peace can help you knock away the surrounding enemies and make an escape
- Cannon Skill to inflict massive physical damage
Set II: –
- Stealth Camouflage – with this skill, you can go invisible, clears the CC effects and increase the defense. But you would take the AoE hits
- Heat Blast – with this skill, you will be able to summon a satellite to inflict heavy damage on nearby enemies and inflict Delay effect
- SPI Landmine – with this skill, Gunslinger places a landmine to trap the enemies and inflict explosion. Also, it makes you invisible
- Tesla Solenoid – it inflicts shock effect and PHY DMG
- C- Level Talent: – Precision Strike to increase CRIT DMG. Charged Implosion to get double energy on CRIT. Charging Core to increases all damage
- B-Level Talent: -Explosive Rounds to increase the effect of Pulse Bomb skill. Pulsing WInd skill to increase the duration of Wind Shot’s Wind Mark. Electromagnetic Storm to affect multiple targets
- A-Level Talent: -Fragment Mine to increase CRIT chance from SPI Landmine. Concealment to gain DMG reduction upon using Stealth Camouflage skill. Sneak Attack to increase CRIT Rate, gain super armor.
- S-Level Talent: – Focused Bombardment for hits. Gamma Chain to reduce Cannon skills’ cooldown. Infinite Firepower to reduce damage taken when in heavy form.
You have to select the talent based on the skill build or skill set you use while playing as Gunslinger class.
Gunslinger is a pretty good class in Dragon Raja – if you are a solo player, Gunslinger can help you clear the waves of enemies – thanks to the long-ranged high DPS attacks. Also, Gunslinger is pretty easy to master. If you love DPS classes in MMORPGs, then this class is for you.
Best Allies For Gunslinger Class: –
- Main – Mig-Z-Lu
- Supporters – Erii Uesugi, Anjou, Party Erii or Luminous, Chisei Gen
So these are the best allies that you can use deploy while playing as Dragon Raja Gunslinger class.
Also, see –
- Best Class Guide for Dragon Raja Players
- Dragon Raja CD KEY Codes
- How to change class
- How to delete a character
- Fighter Class Build Guide
- Soul Dancer Build Guide
- Gunslinger Build
- Assassin Build
- Blade Master Build
So this would be all in this post on Dragon Raja Gunslinger build, gems, skills & talents guide info.
This post was last updated on May 8, 2020. Update – Added Dragon Raja Gunslinger build, gems info. Feel free to share your Dragon Raja best Blade Master build, gems recommendation in the comment section below.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here