Started playing as Soul Dancer in Dragon Raja and wondering how to build properly and which gems to use? Read on for Dragon Raja Soul Dancer build, guide, skills & talents
- Soul Dancer Class Overview
- Soul Dacner Core Build
- Gems Build For Soul Dancer
- Soul Dancer Best Allies
Soul Dancer is one of the best classes in the Dragon Raja game. It’s a mage class that uses magical spells to inflict magical damage on the opponents. And, one of the main reasons for playing as Soul Dancer is its abilities; supportive and CC talents that you can use during the fight for mystic effects. For example – self-healing/regeneration, turn the enemy into a duck and reduce the defense. In this Dragon Raja Soul Dancer build, we will guide you through the core build, gems, talents & skills of the Soul Dancer class. So let’s not waste any time and check out the build.
Dragon Raja Soul Dancer Core Build:-
For Soul Dancer, you have to focus on CDR and magic attack stats. CDR stats improve the Soul Dancer’s healing effect and decrease the cooldown. Soul Dancer’s main element is Water – so make sure to equip the Water gems to increase skill damage. Build INS/INT score to improve Soul Dancer CDR, Magic Attack. Let’s take a look at the gems that you should equip to build Soul Dancer class wisely.
- INS – 1 point will add HP by 240, MATK by 2, AP by 2, CDR by 6
- INT – 1 point will add HP by 120, MATK by 5, MS by 2
- DEX – 1 point will add HP by 240, MATK by 2, CRIT by 4, MS by 4
- STR – HP by 120, AP by 2
- CON – 1 point will add HP by 400, PDEF by 2, MDEF by 2, CRIT Res by 2
Conclusion – build INS/INT score to increase MATK and CDR of Soul Dancer. Equip the gems in the core slots that increase INS and INT stats. Head to the Soul Dancer’s profile by tapping its avatar in the upper-left corner -> general tab -> tap the (i) symbol to check build score. Additionally. In the same tab, you will see MATK and CDR marked as “M” keyword. The “M” word shows the recommended stat to focus on. Tap on it for more details.
Dragon Raja Soul Dancer Gems Build: –
- x9 Fire Gems/Red – for more M.ATK – INT Build
- x5 Water Gems/Blue – for CDR – INS Build
- x2 Wind Gems/Green – for HP, PDEF – DEX Up
Best Allies: –
- Main – Erii Uesugi
- Supporters – Anjaou, Chisei Gen, Ming-Z-Lu, Party Erii
Dragon Raja Soul Dancer: –
- Role – Support, Mage
- Strength – CC and Healing Skills
- DPS – Excellent
- Survivability – Excellent
- Range – Excellent
- Assist – Excellent
- Difficulty – Easy to Master
- Ratings – 5/5
Let’s take a look at Dragon Raja Soul Dancer skills & talents info.
Dragon Raja Soul Dancer Skills: –
Soul Dancer Class offers two skill sets to the player: –
Set I Skills: –
- Soul Dancer’s Pact – with this skill, Soul Dancer forms a pact with an ally. When Pact is in effect, Time Expansion grants Time Twist to the pact partner – increases the size, speed, cooldown reduction, damage reduction if within 10m
- Iceglare Shock – with this skill, Soul Dancer inflicts magic damage to the target, heals itself and slow the targets
- Phase Shock – with this skill, Soul Dancer inflicts heavy magic damage to multiple enemies
- Azure Mark – with this skill, Soul Dancer creates an alchemy circle, inflicts damage to random enemies
- Time Expansion – increases movement speed, critical resistance, cooldown reduction. Use this skill when pact partner is within 10 m range – to get Time Twist bonus; increase movement speed, reduce damage received, increase cooldown reduction
Set II Skills: –
- Shadow Light – passively increases Gemini NATK, Iceglare shock damage
- Recall Light – self-healing, heals an ally, restore vitality. Also, allies within 5 m range gains buff; increase CRIT, AP, Multistrike
- Time Lock – stops the time; makes enemy stop
- Witch’s Kiss – turns the target into a duck, reduces their physical and magical defense
So these are Soul Dancer skills. Now let’s take a look at its talents that you can activate to improve the strength.
Soul Dancer Talents: –
- C-Level Talent – Ballet in the Snow to increase the effectiveness of Iceglare Shock skill(Set I). Sand of Time to increase CRIT RATE. Soul Link to transfer HP when affected with Twin’s Pact.
- B-Level Talent – Dance with Swans to increase Phase Shock skill damage. Law of Time to reduce Time Lock skill cooldown. Loki’s Trick polymorph one more target using Witch’s Kiss skill.
- A-Level Talent – Stopped Pendulum to increase damage from Azure Mark skill. Lord of Time to reduce the Shadow Light skill cooldown when using Time Lock skill. Fallen Glacier to reduce the cooldown of Iceglare Shock skill during Time Expansion
- S-Level Talent – Mimir’s Spring to increase CDR of allies within 10m range – when Light Beacon is released. Twin’s Edge to increase movement speed, CRIT Res, CDR when linked with Twin’s Pact. Holy Feast to get buff when releasing Recall Light skill.
Talent Recommendation: –
- Sand of Time – C-Level Talent
- Loki’s Trick – B-Level Talent
- Stopped Pendulum – A-Level
- Twin’s Edge or Recall Light – S-Level
So these are the Soul Dancer class talents.
Soul Dancer is the only healer class in Dragon Raja. Although, it is not a pure healer – you get decent DPS, survivability, and CC skills too. Self-healing skills and supporting allies in the battle are some great abilities that Soul Dancer has. You should give this class a shot.
Also, see –
- Dragon Raja best class
- Gunslinger Class Skills & Talent info
- Assassin Class Skills & Talent info
- How to change class in Dragon Raja
- Guide to ally and Career – Dragon Raja
- Blade Master Class Guide
- Fighter Class
- Puppeteer Build
- How to delete a character
- Dragon Raja CDKEY Codes
So this would be all in this post on Dragon Raja Soul Dancer build, gems, skills & talents guide for newbies. If you have another core build or gems recommendation, comment below.
May 8, 2020. Update – added Dragon Raja Soul Dancer build, gems info. This article was last updated in October 2020.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here