Started playing as Blade Master in Dragon Raja and wondering how to build properly and which gems to use? Read on for Dragon Raja Blade Master build, guide, skills & talents
Blade Master is a tank class in Dragon Raja with decent melee DPS and powerful abilities. With high durability and toughness, you will be able to lead from the front and smash the enemies in close-range duels. As a Blade Master, you are good at inflicting damage and soaking damage from the opponents. In this Dragon Raja Blade Master build, we will guide you through the core build, gems, talents & skills of Blade Master class. So let’s not waste any time and check out the build.
Quick Navigation: –
Dragon Raja Blade Master Core Build: –
For Blade Master, you have to focus on increasing its Physical attack and AP score. By focusing on these stats, we mean to say that Blade Master will perform much better if you improve these score stats. And, to build it in this perfect way, you have to equip the right type of gems in the core slots. Blade Master’s main element is fire – so make sure to equip Fire gems to increase skill damage.
- CON – 1 point will add HP by 400, Physical DEF by 2, Magical DEF by 2, CRIT Res by 2
- STR – 1 point will add HP by 120, Physical Attack by 5, AP by 2
- INT – 1 point will add HP by 120, MS by 2
- DEX – 1 point will add HP by 240, PATK by 2, CRIT by 4, MS by 4
- INS – 1 point will add HP by 240, PATK by 2, AP by 4, CDR by 4
Conclusion – build STR or INS score as it increases the Physical Attack and AP stats of the Blade Master. Equip the gems that increase this score(STR or INS). Optional – you can also build it as a tank and improve PHY DEF, HP by building CON score. But if you want more damage, focus on STR or INS.
Dragon Raja Blade Master Gems Core Build: –
- x9 Earth Gems/Yellow – for more CON
- x5 Water Gems/Blue – for more INS
- x2 Fire Gems/Red – for more STR
that would be tank build
- x9 Fire Gems/Red – for more STR
- x4 Wind Gems/Green – fore more DEX
- x3 Water/Blue Gems – for more INS
this build gives more P.ATK to Blade Master.
So this would be our Dragon Raja Blade Master Gems build.
Best Allies: –
- Main – Masamune or Erri Uesugi
- Supporters – Ming-Z-Lu, Chime Gen, Anjou, Chisei Gen
Dragon Raja Blade Master Class: –
- Role – Warrior/Tank
- Range – Melee
- Difficulty – Intermediate
- Survivability – Excellent
- Damage – Decent
- Assistance – Poor
- Ratings – 4/5
Let’s take a look at Dragon Raja Blade Master Class skills & talent info.
Blade Master Skills: –
The Blade Master class offers two skill sets(Odachi, Meitou) –
- Demon Rage(Set I) – with this skill, Blade Master gets into Berserk mode and increases the physical attack and damage power. If Blade Master gets a fatal attack while Berserk mode, Naraka gets triggered.
- Azure Moon – with this skill, Blade Master inflicts physical damage to up to five enemies in front and knocks them back. Also, triggers Diagonal Slash (Diagonal Slash is another skill)
- Roundhouse Skill – with this skill, Blade Master knocks back up to five enemies in front and inflicts PHY DMG/dealy effect. Also, a chance to inflict freeze/shock effect
- Red Lotus – with this skill, Blade Master inflicts physical damage to five enemies ins straight line and switch to Odachi form.
- Blizzard – with this Blade Master inflicts physical damage to up to five enemies and switches to Large Tachi form.
- Thunder – DMG and inflict shock effect + switches to Odachi form
- Diagonal Slash – you can trigger this skill with Azure Moon skill. It inflicts massive physical damage to the enemies
- Moon Shatterer/Landslide – it is one of the best skills of Blade Master that blocks the enemy attacks. And, increase the damage resistance. If you are in trouble; low on HP, use this skill and block attacks
Set II: –
- Void – this skill of Blade Master increases dodge, movement speed, PHY DEF, MAGIC DEFENSE, SUPER ARMOR.
- Moongazer – this skill inflicts physical damage and aerial effect
- Blossom Dance – this skill inflicts Cherry Blossom effect and physical damage
- Sakura Slay – this skill explode the target if Cherry Blossom is in effect + inflicts physical damage to the surrounding enemies
- Counter Wave – lifts the target and throw them – causing massive physical damage
- Flash – inflicts delay and PDMG. Also, triggers Counter Wave skill
- Ephemeral Beauty – slash the multiple enemies – causing physical damage
Blade Master Talents: –
- C-Level Talent – Blossom Slash to increase the effectiveness of Blossom Dance skill. Heavy Strike to increase Odachi skills’ damage. Excited to reduce the monster damage and increase hate dealt to the monsters.
- B-Level Talent – Wind and Moon to increase the effectiveness of the void skill. New Life to reduce Sakura Slay cooldown. Fury to trigger Bersker when using Moon Shatterer skill.
- A-Level Talent – Cherry Blossom Snow to increase Ephemeral Beauty. Moon Shackle to trigger Wane with Moongazer skill. Rakshasa Dance to activate Machamp that increases player damage – activates when releasing Odachi skillset
- S-Level Talent – Naraku to reset all skill cooldown and increase damage when Naraka is triggered. Dragon Lord’s Wrath to increase dodge, movement speed, and damage reduction. Izanami’s Dance to increase damage when in Odachi form, movement speed when in Meitou form.
So these are the Blade Master talents. We would recommend you to go with these Blade Master Talents: –
- Heavy Strike – C-Level
- Fury or Wind and Moon – B-Level
- Rakshasa Dance – A-Level
- Izanami’s Dance – S-Level
Best Skill Set – Odiachi.
Also, see –
- Dragon Raja classes – best class
- Gunslinger Class
- Assassin Class
- Soul Dancer
- Fighter Class
- How to change class
- Guide to ally and Career
- How to delete a character
- Dragon Raja CDKEY Codes
So this would be all in this post on Dragon Raja Blade Master build, gems, skills & talents guide for newbies. If you have another core build or gems recommendation, comment below.
This post was last updated on May 8, 2020. Update – Added Blade Master build, gems info. Feel free to share your Dragon Raja Blade Master best build or gems recommendation in the comment section below.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here