Read on for the Project New World race tier list: races guide. A complete list of all the available Project New World races.
Project New World Races Guide
In Project New World, there are many races that players can adhere to for passive buffs, like HP regeneration, stamina, health, swim speed, etc. Before proceeding to the race guide, we suggest you check the Project New World codes, the tier list for fruits, Trello, and the map.
Project New World Races: Human Race
Human is a common race in the game, with chances of acquiring it at 55%. The human race does not grant any passive buffs, so we suggest rerolling for another race, which gives a meaningful trait to help you clear quests or defeat enemies.
Project New World Races: Elf Race
Elf is another common race like Human. But unlike the human race, the Elf race grants a “+2.5% hp regen” passive buff. HP Regeneration passive buff of Elf will help you replenish the HP of the character over time when low on health. 55% chances.
3 Eyed Tribe
3 Eyed Tribe is another common race like Elf and Human. But unlike the human race, the 3 Eyed Tribe race grants a “+2.5% Stamina” passive buff. Stamina stat is one of the essential attributes of the character in the game, affecting its ability to perform several actions. 55% chances.
Project New World Race Tier List: Best Common Race
- The best common race, in our opinion, would be Elf or 3-Eyed Tribe. If you want an HP regeneration buff, pick Elf. For stamina buff, pick 3-Eyed Tribe.
Project New World Races: Uncommon
Skypeian is an uncommon grade race in the game with two buffs; “+25% Jump Power” and “+2.5 Stamina”. 35% chances. We have already discussed the stamina effect above(3-Eyed Tribe). The Jump Power buff of Skypeian Race enhances the jump ability of the character; the buff significantly improves the jumping action.
Fishman is an uncommon grade race in the game with two buffs; “+35% Swim Speed” and “+2.5 Health”. 35% chances. Swimming Speed buff will only help at the time of swimming, so it’s not versatile. The health buff is good as it increases the character’s health.
Mink is an uncommon grade race in the game with three buffs; “+15% Walk speed”, “+15% Jump Power,” and “+2.5 Stamina”. All these three buffs are useful and significantly improve the character’s performance while clearing quests or fighting enemies. With the walking speed and jump power buff, dodging or evading the enemy’s strikes would be easy. 35% chances.
Cyborg is an uncommon grade race in the game with two buffs; “+2.5% HP Regeneration” and “+2.5 Health”. 35% chances.
Project New World Race Tier List: Best Uncommon Race
- The best uncommon grade, in our opinion, would be Mink; it gives three buffs; + walk speed, + jump power, and + stamina.
- For swimming, the Fishman race is the best.
- Cyborg; pick this race if you need more health or an HP regeneration effect.
- Skypeain; it’s like the Mink race; it buffs jump speed and stamina. But Mink grants a walk speed buff as an addition.
Project New World Race Tier List: Best Rare Race
There are not many rare-grade races at the moment;
- Celestial Dragon: 8.9% chances. Those who want to earn more money from the quests shall pick this race because of its buff; +15% quest money. This race’s other two buffs are +5% stamina/health.
- Demon: 8.9% chances. Those who want to walk fast at night shall pick this race because of its buff; + 25% walk speed at night. This race’s other two buffs are +5% stamina/health.
Project New World Race Tier List: Best Legendary Race
Legendary-grade races; 1% chances.
Dragonoid: This race grants these buffs; +1% Observation Dodge, +25% Jump Power, +10% Health Regeneration, and +10% Health. Overall a good buff kit that enhances the character’s dodge and jump power along with increasing HP and the addition of HP regeneration that can improve survivability.
Lunarian: This race grants these buffs; +1 Skywalk, +25% Jump Power, +10% Health Regeneration, and +10% Stamina. The two buffs of HP regeneration and Jump power are similar to Dragonoid. The other two are different; stamina and skywalk.
- Both races are good.
Project New World Race Tier List: Best Mythic Race
D-Clan is the best race in Project New World. It grants more buffs than any race currently available in the game. +10% Health, +10% Stamina, +10% Health Regeneration, +1 Observation Haki Dodge, +1 Skywalk, and + Conquerors Haki.
Also, see – Da Hood Codes
- GPO Codes
- YBA Codes
- Shindo Life Codes
- ASTD Codes
- Clicker Simulator Codes
- Project Slayers Codes
- Disney Mirrorverse Tier List
- Valor Legends Codes
- Dislyte Codes
- Dislyte Tier List
- Artery Gear Fusion Tier List
- Alchemy Stars Tier List
- Anime Adventure Codes
- Anime Adventures Tier List
- TWD All Stars Codes Coupon Code
- SHADOVIS RPG Codes
- SHADOVIS RPG Trello
- Xeno Online II Codes
- Xeno Online 2 Trello
- Anime Story Codes
- Race Clicker Codes
- Racing Rocket Codes
- Deadly Sins Retribution Codes
- Slime Tower Tycoon Codes
- Pet Legends 2 Codes
- Infinity SEA 2 Codes
- Backrooms Race Clicker Codes
- Idle Heroes Simulator Codes
- RO Fruit Codes
- RPG Champions Codes
- Master Pirate Codes
- Ultra Unfair Codes
- Fruit Battlegrounds Codes
- Kaizen Codes
- Kengun Online Codes
- Swords Fighters Simulator Codes
- Miko Era Twelve Myths Codes
- Control Army Codes Roblox
- Project New World Codes
- Project New World Trello
- Rainbow Friend Race Codes
- Pet Simulator X Value List
- Ohio CODES
- Combat Warriors Codes
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul, for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, and Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here