Updated on: December 1st, 2023
Read on for Survivor.io Best Equipment: armor, necklace, belt, gloves, boots.
Survivor.io Best Equipment
In the Survivor.io game, you can strengthen your character by gearing up equipment such as armor, necklace/pendants, belt, glove, and boot. And there is a variety of gears available in the game; if you are new to the game and wondering what Equipment are the best, then this post will help you. For those looking for the best weapon and skill, check this Survivor.io tier list. And make sure to redeem these Survivor.io codes for freebies that can help you obtain the best Equipment.
Survivor.io Best Armor
Which armor is the best in Survivor.io?
Currently, the best armor or Suit in Survivor.io is the Eternal Suit. Eternal Suit is an S-grade armor suit with the skill of reviving the character, and that too with full vitality. Also, after the revival, it raises ATK and movement speed. Another best armor in the game is Voidwaker Windbreaker(Gain Berserk for 5 seconds* when dying. All skill damage can absorb HP, + HP).
- Full Metal Suit(it’s like the Eternal Suit; it has the same resurrection skill but lacks the other buffs and full HP vigor revival) – it is good armor.
- Carapace(equip carapace, and it will block the bullets) and Traveler’s Jacket are decent ones, not too good, though.
- Protective Suit (+ HP, releases radiation pulses when the hero is hit) and Army Uniform(Speciality; Inspire effect; healing) are the two armors we have put in the average tier.
You can learn more best armor here.
Survivor.io Best Necklace
Currently, the best necklace in the Survivor.io game is the Eternal Necklace. Eternal Necklace grade skill is; the higher the target’s HP, the more DMG dealt. It also inflicts more DMG on the enemies who have full HP.
Some good necklaces are Voidwaker Emblem(Increases ATK, Berserk mode for 5 seconds when leveling up). Trendy Charm(reduces CD when you eliminate a certain number of monsters and increases ATK), and Metal Neckguard(increases ATK, and it’s well known for increasing the effectiveness of passive skill by raising its buff).
Decent necklaces are; Bone Pendant(increases ATK and reduces enemies’ movement SPD) and Army Nameplate(increases ATK, DMG, and release inspire effect when you eliminate the boss).
Emerald Pendant(increases ATK and generates radiations that inflict DMG) is an average one. You can find more about Survivor.io best necklace here.
Survivor.io Best Belts
Currently, the three best belts in the Survivor.io game are the Eternal Belt, Voidwaker Sash, and Stylish Belt. The two belts, Eternal Belt and Stylish Belt, increase HP and the durability of your character. Eternal Belt increases HP, and revival effect and gives you invincibility upon taking DMG(triggers once every sixty seconds), and Stylist Belt gives you HP and the shield.
The new Voidwaker Sash belt is another addition to the top-tier belts; it has a unique skill effect, “Hardened” – during the Hardened mode stage, the hero will be immune to all damage and instakill minions upon colliding with them + it increases HP, revival effect, grants immunity to all damage when Hardend.
- Army Belt is a good belt; you get a shield upon eliminating an elite boss.
- Waist Sensor and Broad Waistguard are two decent belts. The Waist Sensor can increase the movement speed. Broad Waistguard boosts HP and releases radiation when healing.
- Leather Belt is an average belt. Its condition is what makes it a low-tier belt. The Leather Belt increases HP and movement speed upon picking up the food.
Survivor.io Best Gloves
Currently, the best gloves are Eternal Gloves and Voidwaker Handguards. Fingerless Glove is a good one. Leather Gloves, Shiny Wristguard, and Army Gloves are some decent ones that can improve DMG.
- Eternal Gloves increase the ATK and more ATK when the HP is over 50%. Also, it increases the chances of inflicting CRIT.
- Voidwaker Handguards increase the ATK, provide additional DMG to elites/bosses, and have a permanent destructive nature effect that allows the hero to instakill non-boss enemies below 20%* HP
- Fingerless Gloves increase ATK and DMG upon eliminating 200 monsters and have a little chance of instakill the non-boss monsters.
- Leather Gloves increase ATK and improve CRIT striking.
- Shiny Wristguard increases ATK and releases minor explosions when a monster gets eliminated.
- Army Gloves increases the hero’s ATK and DMG to elites and the bosses.
Protective Glove is an average-rated glove. It makes dead monsters release radiation that causes DMG over time. You can learn more about the best gloves here.
Survivor.io Best Boots
Currently, the best boots in the Survivor.io game are Voidwaker Treads and Eternal Boots. Voidwaker Treads increase base movement SPD, HP, and grant SPD boost when you eliminate a certain number of enemies – max up to 50%. Eternal boots increase HP and base movement speed and leave a trail of fire when moving.
- Light Runners Boots are good. These boots increase HP, increase DMG dealt after eliminating the enemy, and reduce the DMG taken.
- The decent ones are; Army boots – These boots increase HP, and grant inspire when the hero strikes down an elite or boss, but the inspire effect fades away when the hero is hit. Prosthetic Legs is another decent one; grant healing and increase movement speed.
- Highboots and Layered Snowshoes are average ones. Highboots make you immune to bullet-/-collision DMG/increase HP/raise movement speed, but after you eliminate a set number of enemies, i.e., 200. Layered Snowshoes are average ones.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – MrGuider, for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – MrGuider, and Follow Us On Twitter – MrGuider. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here