What are the best ML Legends: Adventure heroes to focus on at the very beginning? Let’s see the Mobile Legends: Adventure tier list & rerolling guide
ML Legends: Adventure game features all the characters from the original ML game. There are epic heroes, elite heroes, and common heroes. All these heroes possess the unique skill and have strength in a special attribute. For example – tank, healing, damage, AoE, crowd control, etc. If you are going to play this game for a long time, then you should focus on the Mobile Legends: Adventure best heroes. Now, let’s learn more about the hero tiers and how to reroll – Mobile Legends: Adventure tier list & rerolling guide!
Quick Navigation: –
Mobile Legends: Adventure Rerolling Guide
In this part, we will learn how to reroll, when to reroll, and what to reroll.
How to reroll in ML: Adventure: –
- Go to the lobby(Home Screen)
- Tap the portrait – at the upper-left corner of the game screen
- Go to settings
- Tap the server button
- Go to all tab to check all the servers
- Pick a new server and the game will start from scratch
Continue until you get the best heroes/desired heroes.
When to reroll?
It would be a good idea to reroll after second 10-draws. You can earn diamonds by completing the daily quests, achievements and from the campaign mode chapters. The 10-draw will cost (2500) diamonds. In the Wishing Shrine, you can draw (10) heroes in premium summon banner and may get the top tier heroes. The drop rate is not quite good though: –
- 5-Star – 5%
- 4-Star – 8%
- 3-Star – 45%
- 2-Star – 42%
We would strongly recommend you to go for bulk pull(the 10-draw) rather than the individual pull, which costs 280 diamonds.
Heroes to look for when rerolling in ML: Adventure: –
- Clint – The top tier hero in Mobile Legends: Adventure. He possesses great damage skills – burst, AoE. Along with the high-damage stats, Clint has crowd control and support skill as well. He can immobilize the target for a few seconds. His passive skill increases attack damage of allies by thousands of points.
- Alice – Alice is another one of the epic heroes in this game. She can deal AoE damage, heal allies, immobilize the enemy, and put buffs on herself.
- Gatotkaca – Gatotkaca is a tank unit with a specialty in crowd control/charge role. He has powerful skills such as AoE damage, reducing the enemy’s attack speed, counterattacks, armor/HP buff.
- Lapu-Lapu – A fighter class hero with damage and control skills. He has the ability to strike down the enemies with his powerful AoE skills, dealing massive physical damage to the enemies. His passive skill can increase his dodge rate and attack damage in certain conditions.
So these are the top best heroes to look for when rerolling. So that’s the end for ML: Adventure rerolling guide. Now, let’s take a look at Mobile Legends: Adventure tier list!
Mobile Legends: Adventure Tier List – Heroes’ Ratings In The Game!
- Hylos – Tank – 6.5/10
- Aurora – Mage – 7/10
- Valir – Mage – 6/10
- Gord – Mage – 5/10
- Grock – Tank – 5.5/10
- Estes – Support – 7/10
- Harley – Mage – 5/10
- Kadita – Mage – 7/10
- Badang – 4/10(Don’t use this unit, not good)
- Lesley – Marksman/Burst/Reap – 7/10
- Lolita – Tank – 7.5/10
- Angela – Support – (Pair with Alice or Aurora)
- Saber – Assassin/Charge – 6.5/10
- Karrie – Marksman/Damage/Bonus – 7/10
- X-Borg – 7/10
- Lancelot – Assassin/DPS – 7/10
- Zilong – Fighter – Control/Damage – 7/10
- Akai – Tank – 6.5/10
- Clint – Marksman/Burst/DPS – 8.5/10
- Yi Sun-shin – Marksman/DMG/Control – 6/10
- Lapu-Lapu – Damage/Fighter – 7.5/10
- Odette – Mage/AoE DMG – 5.5/10
- Gatotkaca – Tank/CC/Charge – 8/10
- Chang’e – Mage/Burst DPS – 8.5/10
- Alice – Mage/DPS – 8.7/10
- Argus – Fighter/DPS Tank – 6/10
- Moskov – Marksman/DPS – 6.5/10
- Karina – Assassin/Control/DPS – 6.5/10
- Helcurt – Assassin/Control/DPS – 7/10
These are the 5-star epic heroes, with max level cap of 500. The 3-star elite heroes tier list ratings: –
- Eudora – Mage/AoE – 6.5/10
- Miya – Marksman/DPS – 4.5/10
- Cyclops – Mage/DPS – 6/10
- Layla – Marksman/Reap – 6.5/10
- Bruno – CC/Marksman – 7/10
- Jawhead – Fighter/Tank/DPS – 5/10
- Alucard – Fighter/Burst DPS – 6.5/10
- Franco – CC/Tank/ – 4/10
- Hilda – Fighter/DPS/Support/Buff – 7.5/10
- Rafaela – Support/Healing – 6.5/10
- Tigrael – Tank/Control – 6.5/10
- Kaja – Support/CC/Buff – 6/10
- Balmond – Tank/DPS – 6/10
- Aldous – Fighter – DPS/Tank – 6.5/10
- Bane – Fighter/DPS – 4.5/10
We have not shared the common heroes as they are not good in late game. Let’s filter the best heroes from above ML Adventure tier list.
Mobile Legends Adventure Heroes Tier List –
ML Adventure S Tier: –
- Clint – AoE damage, Crowd Control(ability to control or affect the enemies – reducing enemy attacks, stun, immobilize, etc.), support skill
- Estes – Probably the best healer in the game
- Alice – AoE, Healing, Crowd Control
- Lancelot – Massive physical damage, debuffs the target
- Gatotkaca – AoE and Control skills make it one of the best tanks
- Chang’e – Powerful DPS stats
MLA – A Tier –
- Bruno – AoE Physical damage and stun ability
- Aurora – AoE Magical damage
- Angela – Pair with Alice or Aurora to get the benefit from her skills
- Lesley – High CRIT DMG and attack stats. Ultimate skill lets you target the enemy with the lowest HP
- Lolita – Shield buffs(block damage, give a shield to ally on certain condition) and the ability to stun the enemy
MLA – B Tier –
- Valir – AoE Magical Damage, CC
- Moskov – AoE, buffer(Self), Crowd Control
- Akai – AoE damage, Burst damage skill, self-shield
- Grock – AoE, passive skill activates if there is an ally in the front row(next to Grock) – increases physical damage and magic resistance for all allies.
- Aldous – Stun ability, Knockback enemy, Physical damage, self-shield
- Zilong – Physical damage, applies a debuff on the enemy
- Argus – Physical damage, AoE, Self-Crit Up, Crit DMG
- Hylos – AoE, heal, CC
MLA – C Tier –
The S tier characters are the best while the characters under C tier are the worst. (S>A>B>C).
Note – Make sure to read the hero’s skill details to use them wisely. Tank units are the best ones to lead from the front line while attackers and healers/supporters contribute in the combat from the backline. Build the team of tank+damage+healer. To check the complete list of heroes – tap the heroes button at the upper-right corner of the main interface -> gallery -> tap the hero -> tap the skill to see the details.
The tier list doc – here(Google Docs, Credit – Reddit, Subreddit – Mobile Legends Adventure).
So that would be all in Mobile Legends: Adventure tier list. We will update this ML: Legends tier list with more information soon. And, we will keep this post updated. Also, see –
For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – MrGuider, Follow Us On Twitter – @techhuntr. Check Out – Top New Android Games Today. Have You Any Suggestions? Submit Here