What are the best Ml: Adventure heroes to focus on at the very beginning? Let’s see the Mobile Legends: Adventure tier list & rerolling guide(2020)
ML Legends: Adventure game features almost all the characters from the original ML game. There are epic heroes, elite heroes, and common heroes. All these heroes possess unique skills and have strength in a special attribute. For example – tank, healing, damage, AoE, crowd control, etc. If you are going to play this game for a long time, then you should focus on the Mobile Legends: Adventure best heroes. Now, let’s learn more about the hero tiers and how to reroll – Mobile Legends: Adventure tier list & rerolling guide!
Quick Navigation: –
Mobile Legends: Adventure Rerolling Guide
In this part, we will learn how to reroll, when to reroll, and what to reroll.
How to reroll in ML: Adventure: –
- Go to the lobby(Home Screen)
- Tap the portrait – at the upper-left corner of the game screen
- Go to settings
- Tap the server button
- Go to all tab to check all the servers
- Pick a new server and the game will start from scratch
Continue until you get the best heroes/desired heroes.
When to reroll?
It would be a good idea to reroll after second 10-draws. You can earn diamonds by completing the daily quests, achievements and from the campaign mode chapters. The 10-draw will cost (2500) diamonds. In the Wishing Shrine, you can draw (10) heroes in premium summon banner and may get the top tier heroes. The drop rate is not quite good though: –
- 5-Star – 5%
- 4-Star – 8%
- 3-Star – 45%
- 2-Star – 42%
We would strongly recommend you to go for bulk pull(the 10-draw) rather than the individual pull, which costs 280 diamonds.
Heroes to look for when rerolling in ML: Adventure: –
- Clint – The top tier hero in Mobile Legends: Adventure. He possesses great damage skills – burst, AoE. Along with the high-damage stats, Clint has crowd control and support skill as well. He can immobilize the target for a few seconds. His passive skill increases attack damage of allies by thousands of points.
- Alice – Alice is another one of the epic heroes in this game. She can deal AoE damage, heal allies, immobilize the enemy, and put buffs on herself.
- Gatotkaca – Gatotkaca is a tank unit with a specialty in crowd control/charge role. He has powerful skills such as AoE damage, reducing the enemy’s attack speed, counterattacks, armor/HP buff.
So these are the top best heroes to look for when rerolling. So that’s the end for ML: Adventure rerolling guide. Now, let’s take a look at Mobile Legends: Adventure tier list!
Mobile Legends: Adventure Tier List – Best Heroes: –
Lolita – Best Tank
Lolita is one of the best tanks in Mobile Legends: Adventure game. She possesses amazing shield skills, which increase her survivability on the battlefield – and, as a result, Lolita soaks most of the damage from the enemies. Apart from the shield skills, Lolita has AoE, Crowd Control(Stun), Burst DMG Skills.
- Ultimate – Acquires a shield equal to 490% of her attack and attack enemies after charging up – causing damage + stunning them for a few seconds
- Passive – Grants shield to Lolita – and if there is an ally next to Lolita, he/she also gets the shield
Gatotkaca – Tank
Gatotkaca is another one of the best tank-class heroes in ML: Adventure. He shines on the battlefield with powerful crowd control skill effects such as reducing the attack speed of enemies, taunting, counterattacks, etc. Also, he inflicts a decent amount of damage to the enemies.
- Ultimate – Inflicts massive damage to the enemies within range and knocks them up
- Passive – Sacrifices HP for the armor – and, when counterattack gets triggered, he restores HP
Hylos – Tank
One of the strongest heroes in the game – with self-healing – regeneration and buff skills. His stats are great – making him a top-tier hero in ML: Adventure. Let’s take a look at his skills: –
- Ultimate – His ultimate does two things; healing and buff allies. Hylos forms a pathway and restores Hp equal to a certain amount of his magic power while standing on it. And, the buff he grants is increasing the magic power and attack of allies.
- Skill – Inflicts magic damage to the enemies and stun them
- Passive AoE – Summons a Ring of Punishment – causing magic damage to the surrounding enemies
- Passive – Hylos’s max HP increases as the magic power grows.
Grock – Tank
This giant creature is tough to beat because of the high HP/DEF stats, which help him survive longer in the battle. He excels in unleashing AoE and Control skill effects. Let’s take a look at Grock’s skills: –
- Ultimate – Inflicts PHY DMG to the enemies(AoE) and knock them back
- Skill – Inflict PHY DMG to all the enemies in front and knock enemies up
- Skill(2) – AoE Physical damage. If there is any front-row ally next to him, he will be immune to control effect when he is storing up energy and he will restore the HP of front-row allies
- Passive – Buffs the front-row heroes when there is any front-row ally next to him. Buffs – Increases magic resistance, restores all front-row heroes’ HP
So these are the best heroes that we have put all together in this Mobile Legends: Adventure Tier List. Let’s take a look at the top-tier healers or supporters who can help you heal or support allies during the battles.
Estes – Healer
Estes is one of the best support heroes in the game. He possesses healing skills and support skills. With the healing skill, he can restore the HP of allies – and, with the support skills, he buffs the allies’ attributes.
- Restores the health of allies with Ultimate
- Heals the ally with the lowest HP with normal skill
- Skill(2) – Summons the Domain of Moon Goddess at enemies’ feet for a few seconds – causing magical damage
- Passive – Linked allies get CRIT RATE buff + bonus magic damage
Angela – Healer/Support
Angela is an epic hero with powerful healing and bonus skills, which make her another one of the best supporter-type heroes in the game. Let’s take a look at her magic skills that you can use in the battlefield for healing & bonus/buffs: –
- Ultimate – She attache to the ally with the highest MP for a few seconds(the skill unleashes after this certain amount of time). During this time, she would not take any damage from the opponent’s side. And, as a buff, during this time, she gains MP + acquires a shield. When the skill duration ends or the ally with whom she attached dies, Angela gets back to the normal position.
- Skill – Restores the HP of allies, inflicts magic damage
- Skill(2) – Inflicts magic damage and stuns the enemies
- Passive – CD Reduction + Magic Penetration
Rafaela – Support
Rafaela is an elite hero with healing and magic damage skills.
- Ultimate – Summons the Holy Light to heal herself and the ally who is low on HP. She uses the Magic Power to restore the HP of other allies
- Skill – Summons the Holy Light to attack the enemies – causing magic damage and stun
- Skill(2) – AoE Magic DMG
- Passive – Buff the ally – increases magic power and physical power
The heroes belong to Marksman class attack the enemies from a range – they use ranged weapons such as guns, bow, cannonball, etc. They fall in the DPS category – so if you need powerful DPS heroes with ranged weapons, you have to use the heroes belong to Marksman class. We have listed the ML: Adventure Top Tier Marksman Heroes below –
Clint – Marksman
- Epic Hero
- Ultimate – Throw grenades and inflict PHY DMG
- Skill – Throws smoke bomb and inflict PHY DMG
- Skill (2) – Fires a hunting net at the nearest enemy and draws back – causing PHY DMG and Immobilize Effect
Lesley – Marksman
- Epic Hero
- Ultimate – Locks the enemy with lowest HP and shoots 4 bullets – causing PHY DMG.
- Skill – Increases ATK and CRIT DMG by entering the camouflaged state
- Skill (2) – Throws a grenade and inflicts PHY DMG
Karrie – Marksman
- Elite Hero
- Ultimate – Hits the enemy with the highest HP for 4 times – causing PHY DMG. Then she enters the Dual Wield Mode for bonus DMG from basic attacks.
- Skill – Releases the flywheels(her weapon) – causing PHY DMG
- Skill(2) – Dashes towards an ally, releases light wheel towards the enemy with the highest HP limit – causing PHY DMG
Moskov – Marksman
- Epic Hero
- Ultimate – Releases spear of destruction – causing PHY DMG to the enemies
- Skill – Gets attack speed buff, inflicts PHY DMG to the enemy, the basic attack deals extra damage to marked enemies(he makes the enemy when he unleashes the power of shadow to dash forward)
- Skill(2) – Inflicts DMG, knocks the target back, stun effect
Layla – Marksman
- Elite Hero
- Ultimate – Launches cannonball – causing PHY DMG to the enemies
- Skill – Fires a bomb and blast the enemies
- Skill(2) – Slow down the enemy and inflict PHY DMG
Irithel – Marksman
- Epic Hero
- Ultimate – AoE DMG, Lowers the enemies’ armor
- S1 – AoE DMG
- S2 – Buff the attack of allies
- Passive – Acquires 300PTS of energy at the start of the battle
ML: Adventure Tier List – Best Fighter/Melee Heroes-
Unlike Marksman class, Melee class heroes attack from a close range. They use melee weapons like a sword to slash the enemies. Here is the list of best heroes belong to fighter class: –
- Argus – Epic – AoE, PHY DMG, Self-Buff
- X.Borg – Epic – Burst PHY DMG, AoE, Control Effect
- Zilong – Epic – Self-Buff, PHY DMG, Control Effects
- Alucard – Elite – Lifesteal
- Minsitthar – Epic – CC
Best Mage Characters In Mobile Legends: Adventure: –
Mage characters’ main strength is the skills they possess. List of best Mage(s) or Casters in Mobile Legends: Adventure-
- Valir – Epic – Burst
- Chang’e – Epic – Burst
- Kadita – Epic – Burst
- Eudora – Elite – AoE DMG
- Odette – Epic – AoE DMG
- Alice – Epic – Damage
Best Assasins: –
These are the top-tier heroes in the game. We have removed the outdated heroes’ rating. Do you have any suggestions or feedback or the hero info not mentioned here? Comment below.
The OK Type Heroes: –
- Aurora – Mage – Burst DMG
- Akai – Tank – CC
- Lapu – Fighter – DMG, CC
- Yi Sun-shin – Marksman – Control, DMG
The Worst Heroes: –
Also, see –
So this would be all in this post on Mobile Legends: Adventure Tier List. This article was last updated on February 5, 2020.
For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – MrGuider, Follow Us On Twitter – @techhuntr. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here