Updated on: August 11th, 2023
Read on for TYPE SOUL Soul Reaper Guide Wiki. A complete Type Soul Reaper guide covering all the valuable information.
TYPE SOUL Soul Reaper Guide Wiki: Getting Started
In the Roblox game “Type Soul,” to become a Soul Reaper, your first objective upon spawning into the game is to find a way to die. This can be achieved by engaging in combat with other players or NPCs.
TYPE SOUL Soul Reaper Guide Wiki: How To Become A Soul Reaper?
After becoming a lost soul, you will need to explore Karakura Town to locate the Kisuke NPC[Here’s the video link where you can learn the location of Kisuke in case you don’t know where is Kisuke; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGeWiz3ooO8] Interacting with him will transform you into a Soul Reaper.
As a newly transformed Soul Reaper, you will start as a trainee and spawn in Rukongai. To progress further, create a party by using the button on the left side of the screen and queue for missions by finding a mission board.
TYPE SOUL Soul Reaper Guide Wiki: Trainee
It is crucial to learn flashstep in the speed skill tree for 0 skillpoints to enhance your abilities.
Once you rank up from Trainee to Grade 5, you will gain access to the Senkaimon tool in your inventory, allowing you to travel to the Soul Society. There, you can discover division markers by pressing the comma key (,) and choose a division to join by interacting with the respective captain NPC.
During your journey, the progression requirements vary based on your rank:
– Trainee to Grade 3: Mission EXP is the only type of experience needed.
– Grade 3 to Grade 2: You need both division EXP and mission EXP.
– Grade 2 to Semi Grade 1: Shikai EXP becomes crucial. To acquire it, interact with your Shikai spirit in your inner world, while also gaining division and mission EXP. It is important to defeat your Shikai before advancing past Grade 2.
– Semi Grade 1 to Elite Grade: Raid EXP, grip EXP, shikai EXP, mission EXP, and division EXP are required for these ranks.
Once you reach Grade 2, you can obtain your Shikai by starting the Shikai quest. This involves meditating three times for 20 minutes each. After completing the meditations, your fourth meditation will initiate the Shikai fight within your inner world. Pressing J while your sword is out allows you to activate your Shikai.
If you lose the Shikai fight, you have two options to challenge it again: wait for 1 hour or reset the cooldown by gripping a player or an Arrancar NPC, with each grip reducing the cooldown by 1 hour.
Embrace your destiny as a Soul Reaper and master the powers of the Shikai in Type Soul!
So this would be all in this TYPE SOUL Soul Reaper Guide.
Also, see –
- TYPE SOUL Codes
- TYPE SOUL Trello
- TYPE SOUL Discord
- TYPE SOUL Quincy Guide
- TYPE SOUL Hollow Guide
- TYPE Soul Shikai Tier List
- ⇒ Type Soul Races – The Best Race
- [TYPE Soul Clans]
- [How to get Shikai in TYPE SOUL]
- [Soul Ticket: How To Obtain & Use It] [Schrift: How To Get Schrift In Type Soul] [Voltstanding: How To Unlock & Use Voltstanding] [Weapon Rerolling: How To Reroll Weapon] [Purification Guide: How To Purify Lost Souls] [Hueco Mundo Location Guide] [TYPE Soul Emote Shortcuts] [Rank Up Guide & Tips] [How To Leave Division] [Bankai Guide] [Type Soul Build] [Type Soul Partial Resurrection]
Also, see – Da Hood Codes
- GPO Codes
- YBA Codes
- Shindo Life Codes
- ASTD Codes
- All Star Battlegrounds Codes
- PM Codes
- Anime Adventures Codes
- Project Slayers Codes
- Heroes Awakening Codes
- Striker Odyssey Codes
- Fishing Frenzy Simulator Codes
- Avatar Rogue Benders Codes
- Arm Wrestling Simulator Codes
- Arm Wrestle Simulator Codes
- AUT Codes
- TYPE SOUL Codes
- Anime World Codes
- Tangled Web Codes