Our Latte Cookie Toppings build features the best toppings for Latte Cookie? Read on for Latte Cookie Build for Toppings!
Latte Cookie Toppings Build
Latte Cookie build for toppings;
- X5 Searing Raspberry Topping – Full ATK Build
- X5 Swift Chocolate – Optional
The best Latte Cookie Toppings build in the Cookie Run Kingdom would be X5 Searing Raspberry Topping, which gives more ATK DMG. This build would be perfect if you want more DMG output from Latte, considering Latte is your main DPS in the team. An alternative Latte Cookie Toppings build set would be X5 Swift Choco, which reduces the skill cooldown. This is an alternative. We recommending using the X5 Searing Raspberry toppings with CD sub-stats for Latte Cookie.
Also, see –
Latte Cookie Toppings Build: Skill Info⇓
- Latte Cookie summons a Latte Glyph attracting non-friendly units aka enemies to it’s center, inflicting damage and silencing them. The summoned Glyph remains on the ground, inflicting DoT/damage over time and greater damage to enemies in its center.
- X15 second base CD
- Damage dealt: 60.0% (+1.1% DMG per level)
- Inner Latte Glyph Damage: 140.0% (+1.8% DMG per level)
- Outer Latte Glyph Damage: 105.0% (+1.3 DMG per level)
- Silence: 1.0 sec
- Immobilized: 5.0 sec
Also, see –
Latte Cookie Toppings: Story⇓
Coffee or milk… that is the question. Why not both? Latte Cookie’s dough was formed with coffee most bitter and acrid, balanced with the creamiest and smoothest blend of milk.
With her etched staff in hand, she gracefully draws beautifully patterned Latte Glyphs in the air while daydreaming. But watch out! By chance, one of these Glyphs could be a powerful sigil for a grand spell!
During her years as a student, she spearheaded research on the development of Coffee Magic with a rather eccentric aficionado of coffee. Thanks to her efforts, Latte Cookie was granted a professorship at the Parfaedia Magic Institute. You’d think that a professor would be more punctual, especially with their own lectures. But not Latte Cookie!
She’s more invested in savoring a warm latte before class. Though far from achieving the Professor of the Year Reward, she knows a thing or two about inspiring her students. With her genuine compliments and encouraging smile, Latte Cookie is the favorite professor of many.
Also, see –
So this would be all in this post on Latte Cookie Toppings Build.