Updated on: September 15th, 2023
Read on for Peroxide Time Bubble (Raids) Guide.
Peroxide Time Bubble (Raids) Guide: Explanation
Time Bubbles in Peroxide serve as raids, special events that involve players teaming up to take on formidable adversaries from the past. When you see massive beams of energy descending from the sky, that signal the commencement of a raid; these adversaries aren’t just ordinary foes; they are bosses of significant difficulty. However, the challenges presented by these raids come with valuable rewards. By triumphing over these raids, you stand a chance of obtaining a Time Relic, a sought-after item.
Here’s what you should keep in mind before engaging in battle. These raids appear across the game map approximately every 30 to 45 minutes. Their duration is quite brief, lasting only five minutes, so being prepared is essential. Also, based on my personal experience, it’s important to note that you must be at least at level 15 to participate in a raid. If you and your team manage to defeat the raid within seven minutes, you’ll earn additional rewards on top of your accomplishments.
Peroxide Time Bubble (Raids) Guide: List of Raids
In Peroxide, there are three Time Bubble Raids you can participate in:
1. **Aizen Raid**
Facing Aizen is a formidable challenge that scales with your level. The battle unfolds in three phases, each progressively more difficult:
– **Phase 1:** Aizen initially displays a calm demeanor, using a few abilities.
– **Phase 2:** When provoked, Aizen wields his Shikai “Kyōka Suigetsu” and summons clones, increasing the complexity of the battle.
– **Phase 3:** Aizen harnesses the power of the Hogyoku, unleashing unique and powerful abilities to attempt to defeat you.
The reward for conquering this challenge is a guaranteed Time Relic, and there’s a small chance to obtain the Aizen outfit.
2. **The Storm Raid**
This raid is intense, signaled by bright orange lights that herald the arrival of powerful foes known as Arrancars. Arrancars are linked to beams and arrive in five progressively harder waves. As you advance through the waves, your chances of obtaining the Hollow Hunter Coat increase upon defeating the Arrancars.
3. **Ulquiorra Raid**
The Ulquiorra Raid Boss is equally tough, scaling with your level and featuring three distinct phases:
– **Phase 1:** Ulquiorra starts in his base form, seemingly relaxed.
– **Phase 2:** After dealing sufficient damage, Ulquiorra transforms, but his power is still somewhat restrained.
– **Phase 3:** Ulquiorra unleashes his full strength, launching challenging attacks that put your skills to the test.
Conquering Ulquiorra guarantees you a Time Relic, and there’s a slim possibility of obtaining his outfit or the special Volcan Cero ability.
Peroxide Time Relic Item Guide
Time Relics are rare and highly sought-after items in Peroxide. Collecting 10 of these relics through successful raid completions allows you to trade them with the Shady Shinigami NPCs[Location; The City; Use the Reiatsu and Visit the Yen symbol close to + green symbol]. In exchange, you’ll receive a random Reiatsu Gem/Crystal, adding a touch of mystery and value to your rewards.
- Peroxide Codes
- Peroxide Trello Link
- Peroxide Discord
- Stats & Rank Up Guide
- How to become a hollow
- Red Eye Hollow Guide
- Complete hollow progression guide
- How To Become A Soul Reaper In Peroxide?
- Peroxide Meditation
- Soul Reaper Progression Guide
- How to obtain Shikai and defeat Shikai Boss
- How To Obtain Bankai & Defeat Bankai Boss
- How To Become A Quincy In Peroxide?
- Peroxide Quincy Progression Guide.
- How To Obtain Schrift In Peroxide?
- Peroxide Vollstandig Guide
- Peroxide Clans & Buffs
- Peroxide Clan Tier List
- Peroxide Items
- Peroxide Shikai Tier List
- Peroxide Bankai Tier List
- Peroxide Segunda Etapa Guide
- Peroxide Hollow Prince Battle
- Peroxide Gillian/Menos: The Menoscar [Arrancar]
- Vasto Lorde & The Vastocar Guide
- Resurrections Guide
- Resurrections Tier List
- Segunda Tier List
- Emotes List
- How To Reroll Clan In Peroxide
- Peroxide: Soul Society, Hueco Mundo, Menos Forest, and Wandenreich Teleport Guide
- Peroxide Shikai Moves
- Bankai Moves: List of all Bankai Moves
- Resurrection Moves
- Segunda Moves
- Peroxide Schrift Moves
- Vollstandig Moves
- Peroxide Abilities Guide
- Soul Reaper Abilities [Kido Abilities]
- Arrancar Abilities
- Peroxide Hollow Abilities
- Peroxide Quincy Abilities
- How To Get Time Remnant
- How To Get Impure Hogyoku
- How To Use Product Essence
- How To Get Product Essence
- Peroxide Vizard Guide
So that covers Peroxide Time Bubble (Raids) Guide.
Also, see – Da Hood Codes
- GPO Codes
- YBA Codes
- Shindo Life Codes
- ASTD Codes
- All Star Battlegrounds Codes
- PM Codes
- Anime Adventures Codes
- Project Slayers Codes
- Heroes Awakening Codes
- Striker Odyssey Codes
- Fishing Frenzy Simulator Codes
- Avatar Rogue Benders Codes
- Arm Wrestling Simulator Codes
- Arm Wrestle Simulator Codes
- AUT Codes
- TYPE SOUL Codes
- Adopt Me Codes
- Anime Fighters Simulator Codes
- Anime Fighting Simulator X Codes
- Energy Simulator Codes
- Shinobi Battlegrounds Codes
- Deadlift Simulator Codes
- Toilet Tower Defense Codes
- War Age Tycoon Codes
- Anime Max Simulator Codes
- Laser Clicker Simulator Codes
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator Codes
- Building towers to fly farther Codes
- Fighters Era 2 Codes
- RunStar Simulator Codes
- Blox Royale Codes
- Clover City Codes
- Power Punch Simulator Codes
- Underworld Realm Codes
- Popping Simulator Codes
- Race Merge Simulator Codes
- Mushroom Race Codes
- Mega Cruise Tycoon Codes
- Basketball Legends Codes
- Arcane Lineage Codes
- Flavor Clicker Codes
- Ride Horse Race Codes
- FIFA Footblocks Codes
- Lumber Legends Simulator Codes
- Clicker Wars Simulator Codes
- Punch Simulator Codes