Peroxide Harribel Clan

Read on for Peroxide Harribel Clan.

Peroxide Harribel Clan
Peroxide Harribel Clan

Peroxide Harribel Clan

  • Harribel Clan
    • 15% Spirit multiplier (1.15x)
    • 20% Vitality multiplier (1.2x)

The Harribel Clan boasts a unique set of perks that provide its members with exceptional advantages. With a potent 15% Spirit multiplier (1.15x), clan members experience an amplified connection to the spiritual realm, enhancing their spiritual energy and capabilities. This enhancement empowers them to wield advanced spiritual techniques, communicate with spirits, and influence spiritual energies with finesse.

Furthermore, the Harribel Clan members also enjoy a remarkable 20% Vitality multiplier (1.2x). This exceptional perk enhances their physical endurance and overall health, making them more resilient and capable of enduring prolonged battles and challenging circumstances. The Vitality multiplier contributes to their survivability and enhances their ability to outlast opponents.

Peroxide Clans are classified into three rarity tiers: common, rare, and legendary clans, each characterized by different probabilities of acquisition. When rerolling, the majority, comprising 89%, results in a common clan with moderate perks. The rare clans, making up 9% of the chances, offer more impactful advantages, providing members with a noticeable competitive edge. The peak of prestige is represented by the legendary clans, attainable at a mere 2% chance. These legendary clans bestow unparalleled benefits and are fervently pursued by those aiming for supremacy.

In the context provided, the Harribel Clan is not specifically assigned a rarity classification. Nevertheless, its two traits, the 15% Spirit multiplier and 20% Vitality multiplier, indicate strengths in both spiritual and physical aspects. While further classification details are omitted, the perks offer Harribel Clan members a comprehensive range of advantages that enhance their spiritual abilities, physical endurance, and overall prowess in various forms of combat and challenges.

So that covers Peroxide Harribel Clan.

Our Coverage:

Also, see – Da Hood Codes

Follow us on Twitter for Roblox code updates & guides.

Subscribe to YouTube channel for Roblox content

Leave a Comment