Peroxide Clans Wiki: All Clans & Their Buffs [May 2024]

Read on for Peroxide Clans Wiki: All Clans & Their Buffs.

Peroxide Clans Guide List of All Clans & Their Buffs
Peroxide Clans Guide List of All Clans & Their Buffs

Peroxide Clans Wiki: All Clans & Their Buffs

There is a variety of Peroxide Clans for each class; Soul Reaper Clans, Quincy Clans, and the Hollow Clans. Each clan has unique stats; some clans are better because of their powerful stats. Rerolling Peroxide clans in Peroxide is not easy because it costs Robux or Product Essence. Click on the ROBLOX R$ button at the top and click on clan reroll. If you want to reroll clan for free, keep an eye on the Peroxide codes that may reward clan reroll items. Also, check this Peroxide Clan Tier List

Peroxide Clans Drop Rate By Rarity

Peroxide Clans are classified into three rarities; common clans, rare clans, and legendary clans. At each reroll, you have an 89% chance of getting a common clan, a 9% chance to get a rare clan, and a 2% chance to get a legendary clan. 

Peroxide Clans: Quincy Clans[Common]

  • Lloyd – 5 Reiatsu
  • Fahriel – 5 Strength
  • Weidment – 5 Agility
  • Ehmerger – 5 Vitality
  • Bernoth – 5 Spirit
  • Erliss – 5 Reiatsu
  • Plessnone – 5 Strength
  • Sternell – 5 Strength
  • Rowoux – 5 Reiatsu
  • Daloir – 5 Reiatsu
  • Grubia – 5 Vitality
  • Heidlach – 5 Vitality 

Peroxide Clans: Quincy Clans[Rare]

  • Haschwalth
    • 15% Reiatsu multiplier (1.15x)
    • 20% Spirit multiplier (1.2x)
  • Valkyrie
    • 20% Vitality multiplier (1.2x)
    • 20% Strength multiplier (1.2x)
  • Parnkgjas
    • 15% Spirit multiplier (1.15x)
    • 20% Reiatsu multiplier (1.2x)
  • Barro
    • 15% Spirit multiplier (1.15x)
    • 20% Vitality multiplier (1.2x) 

Peroxide Clans: Quincy Clans[Legendary]

  • Yhwach
    • 15% Strength multiplier (1.15x)
    • 13% Vitality multiplier (1.13x)
    • 10% better Reiatsu Regen (1.1x)
    • 12% better Health Regen (1.12x)
  • Ishida
    • 15% Spirit multiplier (1.15x)
    • 10% Vitality multiplier (1.1x)
    • 15% Reiatsu multiplier (1.15x)
    • 10% better Health Regen (1.1x) 

Peroxide Clans: Hollow Clans[Common]

  • Pyximes Clan – 5 Spirit
  • Reddark Clan – 5 Reiatsu
  • Hollargo Clan – 5 Agility
  • Vriess Clan – 5 Vitality
  • Terges Clan – 5 Spirit
  • Grindella Clan – 5 Strength
  • Llargaller Clan – 5 Reiatsu
  • Roldullen Clan – 5 Spirit
  • Harrett Clan – 5 Agility
  • Gillilga Clan – 5% Agility multiplier (1.05x)
  • Tergeaux Clan – 5% better Health Regen (1.05x)
  • Weskullen Clan – 5% better Reiatsu Regen (1.05x)

Peroxide Clans: Hollow Clans[Rare]

  • Gilga Clan
    • 15% Strength multiplier (1.15x)
    • 20% Vitality multiplier (1.2x)
  • Rureux Clan
    • 20% Agility multiplier (1.2x)
  • Arruruerie Clan
    • 15% Spirit multiplier (1.15x)
  • Harribel Clan
    • 15% Spirit multiplier (1.15x)
    • 20% Vitality multiplier (1.2x)
  • Llargo Clan
    • 15% Strength multiplier (1.15x)
    • 15% Reiatsu multiplier (1.15x)
    • 15% Vitality multiplier (1.15x)

Peroxide Clans: Hollow Clans[Legendary]

  • Jaegerjaquez Clan
    • 15% Strength multiplier (1.15x)
    • 10% Agility multiplier (1.1x)
    • 13% Vitality multiplier (1.13x)
  • Cifer Clan
    • 12% Agility multiplier (1.12x)
    • 15% Spirit multiplier (1.15x)
    • 15% Reiatsu multiplier (1.15x)
    • 15% better Health Regen (1.15x)
  • Starrk Clan
    • 15% Spirit multiplier (1.15x)
    • 12% Reiatsu multiplier (1.12x)
    • 13% better Reiatsu Regen (1.13x)
  • Louisenbairn Clan – (This clan would not get an ability)
    • 40% EXP multiplier (1.4x)
    • 15% Strength multiplier (1.15x)
    • 10% Agility multiplier (1.1x)
    • 13% Vitality multiplier (1.13x)
    • 15% Spirit multiplier (1.15x)
    • 10% Reiatsu multiplier (1.1x)
    • 10% better Reiatsu Regen (1.1x)

Peroxide Clans: Soul Reaper Clans[Common]

  • Inoue Clan- 5 Spirit
  • Hayanami Clan – 5 Reiatsu
  • Mikazuki Clan – 5 Agility
  • Rengoku Clan – 5 Vitality
  • Kurosami Clan – 5 Spirit
  • Uzumaki Clan – 5 Strength
  • Akashi Clan – 5 Reiatsu
  • Ken Clan – 5 Spirit
  • Shen Clan – 5 Agility
  • Saru Clan – 10% better than Heath Regen (1.1x)
  • Kuroku Clan – 10% better Reiatsu Regen (1.1x)
  • Lee Clan – 10% Agility multiplier (1.1x)
  • Kaneki Clan – 10% EXP Multiplier (1.1x)

Peroxide Clans: Soul Reaper Clans[Rare]

  • Chad Clan
    • 20 Strength
    • 20% better Health Regen (1.2x)
  • Kuchiki Clan
    • 15% Agility multiplier (1.15x)
    • 20% Spirit multiplier (1.2x)
  • Abarai Clan
    • 15% Strength multiplier (1.15x)
    • 20% Vitality multiplier (1.20x)
  • Shihouin Clan
    • 20% Agility multiplier (1.2x)
    • 20% Strength multiplier (1.2x)

Peroxide Clans: Soul Reaper Clans[Legendary]

  • Kurosaki Clan
    • 12% Vitality multiplier (1.12x)
    • 13% Spirit multiplier (1.13x)
    • 15% Reiatsu multiplier (1.15x)
    • 12% better Reiatsu Regen (1.12x)
  • Aizen Clan
    • 15% Spirit multiplier (1.15x)
    • 13% Vitality multiplier (1.13x)
    • 15% Reiatsu multiplier (1.15x)
    • 10% better Health Regen (1.1x)
  • Zaraki Clan
    • 15% Strength multiplier (1.15x)
    • 15% Vitality multiplier (1.15x)
    • 10% better Reiatsu Regen (1.1x)
    • 12% better Health Regen (1.12x)
  • Yamamoto Clan – (This clan would not get an ability)
    • 40% EXP multiplier (1.4x)
    • 15% Strength multiplier (1.15x)
    • 10% Agility multiplier (1.1x)
    • 13% Vitality multiplier (1.13x)
    • 15% Spirit multiplier (1.15x)
    • 10% Reiatsu multiplier (1.1x)
    • 10% better Reiatsu Regen (1.1x) 

Our Coverage:

So that covers Peroxide Clans Guide. 

Also, see – Da Hood Codes


Follow us on Twitter for Roblox code updates & guides.

Subscribe to YouTube channel for Roblox content

Leave a Comment